Follow Me

Friday, April 9, 2010

Summer is in sight!

Looks like summer plans are starting to get made. I gave my notice at work so now I just need to figure out where I'm going to work back in Katy this summer. I've also got two hits on my sublease add, so hopefully that'll work out too. Praise God for his provisions! Speaking of which, Crockett got a job! A huge praise report!! :D We have two possible dates for wedding showers set up, each in Denton & Katy. And Crockett and & I have decided to throw a camping trip for the wedding party at the start of summer. It's going to be so much fun! I'm getting eager for school to be out so I can focus on the wedding more. It's been difficult being 5 hours away from venues and places I need to visit. Hopefully school can be priority until then though.

Continue to pray for us as we start our lives together, we will need lots of God's good grace and protection as we try to be full time students/newlyweds/providers. We are blessed and God has been faithful so far. So here is a thanks in advance, because I know he'll continue his work.

Tank is getting so big and has his surgery scheduled (neutered) for next Friday. Hopefully he'll be a good patient and I won't have to buy him a "cone head" as Crockett refers to it. Well, that's all for now. I'm looking forward to keeping up with this thing a little more now that I've updated it. Until next time! - B <3

No comments: