Follow Me

Thursday, June 10, 2010

perfection seeking mess

I couldn't sleep tonight so I began reading my book of love letters from God. I came across one that I just had to share.

"Wherever you've gone My grace has followed you. Whatever you've done My blood has covered you. Come to me today and I will do more than repair the damage done... I will restore what was lost. Come to me and let's fall in love all over again.
Love, Your King who knows no limits"

Wow. I am so in love with my God. His love is relentless. He sees my sin, knows my flawed heart, and yet deeply desires a relationship with me. I could never be worthy, yet there's a special place in his holy and perfect heart reserved for me who makes endless mistakes. If everyone entered relationship with this unbelievably perfect God no one would ever feel unloved.

No comments: