Follow Me

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

8.14.10

Mr. & Mrs. Thompson
On August 14, 2010 Crockett and I were finally married at my church and it will forever be one of the best days of my life. After the wedding we spent a week in Orlando where we went to Disney World. :) We had an amazing time. I finally met Ariel and Crockett got to see his Indiana Jones stunt show. Fantasmic was probably our favorite thing from the entire trip. It was absolutely amazing!! We had to meet Mickey of course.We ate at Fulton's Crab House in Downtown Disney where we had amazing sea food on a beautiful old steam boat.
We went into a store that had The Little Mermaid playing and Crockett caught me staring at the screen, singing the song.
After riding the Buzz Lightyear ride and defeating the evil emporer Zurg we met Buzz!

No comments: