Follow Me

Monday, September 5, 2011

Our New Addition

Introducing
Peyton Jersey Thompson
born: July 20, 2011
adopted: September 1, 2011


Crockett and I have been thinking about adding to our clan for a few weeks and when he agreed to go to the shelter and look at dogs I knew I was in the clear. :) We spotted this little girl and knew we had to take her home. I've known for a while I wanted one more, a girl and now I have her. She has a pink sparkly collar and a pink bowl. I also hand stitched her a pillow to match.

They tell us she is a Shar Pei/Heeler mix, but there really is no telling. She is six weeks old and weighs 7.6 lbs. So far the boys are adapting well. They like to smell her and aren't sure what to do with her. She is a little killer though and bites them and grabs hold of their tails, growling. They have been pretty clingy and wanting more attention since she's been home. She sleeps and potties with a few bursts of energy here and there and that's about all. We're not looking forward to potty training, but that comes with the territory. We already love her so much. :)







No comments: