Follow Me

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rambling Autobiography

I watch the Jersey Shore every week with my best friends. In kindergarten I got a spanking from Mrs. Lakey. When I was 10 I was in a girl band with my neighbors called "The Spices." I married my best friend a year ago. I remember exactly how it felt when my high school football team won state my sophomore year. When I was 5 my dad was killed in a motorcycle accident. In 1991 I became a big sister. Orange is my favorite color. Noah James is my beautiful nephew who I'm crazy about. As a kid, my sister and I would play Barbies all weekend long, turning the entire living room into a world of imagination and play. I am a sinner in need of grace and I'm completely in love my Savior who gave it to me. My favorite teacher in high school was Mrs. Spurlock because she made me feel like I mattered. I have a pit bull mix who is so sweet and would never hurt anyone. My favorite book of the Bible is James. Tangled is the best Disney movie ever in my opinion. I enjoy fuzzy socks. Sigma Alpha is the sorority I pledged in Fall 2010 and I treasure all the sisters God blessed me with. I was a dalmatian for Halloween once. Sweet tea is my favorite drink. My God is incredibly faithful one hundred percent of the time. I slapped a boy across the face in 8th grade for insulting me. I'm going to be an Air Force wife in May. My memaw is the kindest and most pure woman I know. I wear a size 8 shoe. I played softball for 12 years. My absolute favorite thing to do is worship my God. I want to see the Backstreet Boys in concert before I die. I didn't go to my senior prom. I love pickles more than anyone I know. My mom is my earthly hero. I enjoy cupcakes with butter cream icing. I pretended to like a style of music I really couldn't stand to impress a boy when I was 13. Calla lilies are my favorite flower. I was an eagle at my first school and also my last. At a sleepover in 4th grade and Katie Hannah's house we dipped a girl's hand in water to see if she'd wet the bed; she didn't. I've never been further west than San Antonio, TX. I have my dad's temperament and my mom's phenotype. I will finally graduate college after 6 years of school. My sister and I have a secret understanding that no one else gets. I want to have 4 children before I'm 35.

No comments: