Follow Me

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 already??

Welcome 2012!

2011 flew by so quickly and I can't believe it's already 2012. This is the year I have been waiting for for so long and it's very surreal that it's really here. I will graduate college in 4.5 short months. For six years I've been at this whole degree thing and I really can't believe it's finally going to be over. I also can't believe that I have no idea what I'm going to do when I graduate. Crockett was sworn into the Coast Guard Friday, 12/30 and now we wait for his ship out date. When he does finally leave I won't know where we are headed until week 5 of basic training. It's so scary and excited all at the same time.

These next 4 months are going to go by so fast, but they are going to be busier than ever. I am Rush Chair and Fundraising Chair in Sigma Alpha and I'm taking a little! I'm also finishing my last semester of college student teaching in 1st and 3rd grade. I honestly can't wait to be done and I am anxious to start this last chapter with Sigma. I know it's going to be amazing!


Crockett and I at the Armed Forces Bowl in Dallas, TX.


No comments: