1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
4 Tbsp. flour
2 Tbsp. butter
1/2 small onion, finely chopped
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 can mixed veggies (14.5 ou.)
3-4 chicken thighs, cooked & cut into bite sized pieces (more if you really like chicken!)
1/2 tsp salt
1 can Pillsbury biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Whisk cream & flour in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat. Saute onion for 3 minutes.
4. Stir in broth, veggies, chicken, & salt; bring to a boil.
5. Stir in cream mixture; continue cooking, stirring until mixed well & thickened.
6. Transfer mixture to a 13x9 baking dish.
7. Arrange the uncooked biscuits on top, drizzle a little cream over the top of each biscuit if you have some left over.
8. Bake until biscuits are golden brown, about 18-20 minutes.
9. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.