- Not many men are worth crying over. Mine is one of them.
- My husband is brave and courageous in the name of his Father and loves me more than I could possibly understand.
- No matter who or what comes into my life or for however long, he/she/it is a gift from God. Not something I deserve, but simply a gift from my Father who loves me so much he wanted to bring me joy through the gift. Crockett and our marriage are two of those many gifts.
- I desire my husband. I desperately need my God.
- My God is able to do ALL things. Even the things I cannot fathom. His grace is sufficient and will meet me in my need on time, every time.
Crockett & I after he swore in under the Coast Guard symbol.