Follow Me

Monday, October 15, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


I'm a little late, I know.
Link up with Lauren HERE



1.  My favorite flower is   the Calla Lilly. Although it isn't very people friendly and a little expensive.

2.  You should never talk about   nothing. I don't think anything should be off limits in the right environment. I think as Christians we need to embrace every topic including the hard ones like politics. We need to be salt and light in all areas and show the world that Christians aren't cowards (with grace and love, of course). God has a design for every aspect of life.

3.  My favorite discovery as of late is  a home organization blog I found on pinterest. She breaks down how to organize every room in your house. I'm loving it. abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com

4. This fall you will probably find me wearing    my new boots!!

5. I wish I were   done unpacking. Moving = not fun.

6. My favorite TV show currently is    Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, & Private Practice. My must watches. :)


7.  This weekend I want to  finish unpacking although that's a long shot.

No comments: