Link up with Lauren @ thelittlethingswedo
1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is watch a movie in my jammies in our brand new movie room. Surround sound, projector screen, popcorn, & a Disney movie. Sounds perfect.
2. A big pet peeve of mine is hovering. I strongly dislike when I am doing something (typing in particular) and someone is over my shoulder watching/reading. It drives me nuts.
3. I am really loving https://www.supertracker.usda.gov It is this awesome website that helps you track your food and activity. It calculates how much of each food group you've eaten for the day and allows you to set calorie/weight/activity/etc. goals for yourself. It is amazing.
4. The rain is all I've seen for the past week. Ok, not really, but it feels like it. I've seen the sun once it the last 6 or so days. I like the rain, but the dogs are going stir crazy.
5. My favorite girly indulgence is Disney princess movies.
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is Katy Perry's "E.T." Now it's there again, thanks Lauren!
7. The best cure for stress is worship & prayer. Nothing makes me feel better about my problems like realizing they aren't actually problems I need to worry about.