Follow Me

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The most wonderful time of year

It's officially Fall! (Or Autumn, whichever you prefer. I personally prefer Autumn.) The weather hasn't quite gotten the memo yet, but the calendar has not failed us! Sept. 22 marked the first day of Fall. :) I am so excited. I pulled out the pumpkin decorations and filled the jar with candy corn and little pumpkins. Every year I wait until September so I can buy those delicious little pumpkins and every year I make myself sick eating them. This year I vow to enjoy them in moderation. Crockett and I are going to decorate our family pumpkins soon. We get to add one more this year! Diego the cat will have the tiniest pumpkin. I am so excited! I wanted to get them today, but husband said no. I am anxious for the cooler weather so I can wear jeans and sweaters again. Hmmm... this reminds me, I may need to update my Fall 2010 wardrobe. ;) Fall always makes me homesick. I can almost taste Thanksgiving!!

My favorite thing about Fall.

No comments: