Follow Me

Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Things

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

God is so good. He is so faithful and I knew he'd come through. In December I applied to be the part-time secretary at Oscoda High School and right before I left for my trip to Houston I was called in to do some computer testing (Word, Excel, etc.).  Then while in Katy I received a phone call from the principal saying he'd like to interview me. He was gracious enough to do a Skype interview since I was out of town and I am so incredibly grateful he did. I know God's hand was all over this situation because he told me afterward that they had never done an interview via Skype before. The following day I was offered the job! :D

I am so excited to start next week. The times in my life where I was a secretary were so much fun. I genuinely loved my jobs and enjoyed the people I worked with. I am so overjoyed about this opportunity and how good my God is. I desperately needed an income and God delivered right on time. (As usual.)

New job = AMAZING
New nephew = MIRACULOUS

Brody Andrew Westmoreland

Can you believe my sister made this perfection? 


My Noah is a big brother! 



They're so matchy matchy. 

PS. All nephews love Mickey the mouse. Even nephew cats. 

No comments: