Follow Me

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day Recap


Love


How long have you and your significant other been together?
4 years 4 months

How did you meet?
At our high school's homecoming football game.

If married, how long have you been married?
Valentine's Day was 2 and a half years to the day!

If you are married, where did you get married? Big or small wedding? 
We were married in my home church in Houston, TX. I'd say it was a medium wedding.
Our wedding party

Do you have any nicknames that you call one another?
Snuggly wuggly, poopsie woopsie, etc. ;)

Name 3 things you love most about your honey:
1. He is a servant of Christ.
2. He is a good man.
3. He loves me unconditionally.

Tell us how he proposed?
After dinner at one of my favorite places he asked me to meet him at his old apartment. (He was moving out of one and into another.) It was empty of furniture, but filled with candles, flowers, and wine when I arrived. He got down on one knee in front of the fireplace and asked me to be his best friend forever.
One of our engagement pictures.

Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
Both! This is why I'm so blessed. He's a whatever she wants kind of guy.

Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Definitely movie/couch.

Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant other one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
Raise babies into bold men & women of God.

Tell us what you did on this Valentine's Day.
Well hubs was on duty so I brought cupcakes to him at the station. :)

What did you get for Valentine's day?
Dove truffles, a sweet card, and my second wedding bad.
My second band :)

Give us one piece of advice for keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Keep Christ center above all else.

Show us a picture of what love means to you:
The greatest love of all time.

No comments: