1. I am proud of my husband. He is in Coast Guard boot camp and in 2 weeks he will become a proud Coast Guardsmen. He has worked so hard for the last 6 weeks and has overcome, endured, and persevered through more than he thought he could. God is so good!
2. This weekend I will be babysitting my favorite one year old! My nephew, Noah, is staying with me while his parents enjoy the beach with some friends. We plan to play at the mall, go on walks, go swimming, &
torture play with the dogs .
3. A secret dream I have is to write a fairytale/fiction book.
4. I can't handle people who proclaim Christ and then actively stand for things Christ spoke against. I know we are all hypocrites and I need to work on patience, but this one really gets me sometimes. Going along with this, I also can't handle Christians walking in sin saying, "Don't judge me." because Christians are supposed to judge each other according to God's law. If you profess the name of Christ you are asking and should be expecting your brothers and sisters to call you out in your sin. Matt 7:1 means judge others by the same law you hold yourself to, ie. the Bible. What we aren't supposed to do is say, "I'm going to judge you for your sin, but you shouldn't notice my own.".
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is slow technology when I'm irritable. I know this one just reeks of my impatience, but hey, I'm honest.
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is a massage from my husband. It just doesn't get better.
7. I think everyone should place their hope in Jesus. This world is full of evil and too often people blame God for allowing evil to happen, but the truth is God allowed man free will and man chose sin. Jesus is our only hope from sin, not the cause.