I'm linking up with Lauren. Find her blog here.
1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 25. Time sure does fly .
2. The best birthday present ever would be as much money as possible in the form of gift cards to JCP .
3. My favorite birthday to date was my 17th birthdday. My friends made it incredibly special for me at school and then we all went to the rodeo.
4. Birthdays make me feel happy. Who doesn't love a day to celebrate themselves?
5. The worst birthday I ever had was my 19th & 15th birthdays. On my 15th birthday I had mono- enough said. On my 19th my boyfriend at the time basically forgot and I was far from home with only him to non-celebrate with.
6. When I was born it was a scary situation. I was breached, but the doctor didn't realize until it was almost too late. My mom had an emergency C-section that saved both of our lives on March 4, 1988. Also, my dad (who was not a small man) almost passed out after seeing all the blood.
7. So far my favorite age has been 21. It was so exciting to finally be 21, not to mention it was the 1st birthday I spent with Crockett and also the age I was when we got engaged! It was a great year all around.