Time to Link up with Lauren @ thelittlethingswedo
1. Something I am very proud of is my marriage. I don't take credit at all, but it's one of my biggest blessings. With Christ as the center my husband and I have been so blessed to be on this journey together. God is so good to both of us, beyond what either of us deserves.
2. My favorite thing about myself is my eyes. I really like having green eyes. Also, I like my handwriting.
3. My favorite color for fall is orange! But that's really my favorite color for any season. I just really love orange.
4. Something I've been learning lately is to trust in God's plan and to relinquish my own. I think I'm constantly learning this one, but lately it's been very present. I have all these ideas about how my life should look and what it should be. God is constantly reminding me to surrender that to him.
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is I just finished "The Host" for the second time. It was so good... again! If you want to know more go check out my book review here.
6. My favorite Pandora Station is MercyMe Radio.