1. My first memory is I have no idea. I have lots of memories from when I was little, but I have no idea which one was my first. Do people actually know what their very first memory is??
2. My first love was complicated. The first person I loved did not truly love me back so I'll answer with the first real love I experienced that was mutual, my husband. He was the first person to love me for who I am and not what I could do for him and how I make him feel. He loves me sacrificially like Christ loves the church and I am the most undeservedly blessed woman to walk this earth.
3. My very first favorite color was again... do people actually know this?? Let me tell you, I taught preK, kids like all kinds of crazy colors when they are young. I remember liking pink when I was 5, but if that was truly my first favorite color I have no idea.
4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when ok, apparently I don't pay attention to "this is my first time to experience..." I have no idea when the first time I felt like a grown up was. I know that things that have made me feel grown up were moving out, getting married, starting college, paying bills.
5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is pee.
6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was my first CD was Ray Boltz. My mom had a lot to do with that purchase.
Link up with Lauren @ thelittlethingswedo