Follow Me

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday on Thursday

Friday I will be soaking up some sun at the lake so I'm posting my very first Fill in the Blank Friday post today, Thursday. This is a really cool series running over at Lauren's Blog.


1.   I am currently obsessed with    blogging. It's finally becoming second-nature and tons of fun. Not to mention a great outlet for me creatively and emotionally.

2.  Today I am    sad     because,    I really, really miss my husband and am desperate for a letter from him at boot camp.

3.  The age I am is    24     and the age I feel is    dependent on the day. Some days I feel 24, but most days I feel 5. (You need to know I love all things Disney and really enjoy coloring.

4.  My favorite place is     Disney World, ovaries down. (Unless you are Mitch or Shelby or Crockett or Jeff you probably won't get that reference.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     finishing my wedding scrapbook. It's been almost 2 years!

6.  The last thing I purchased was        groceries. Starbucks' Java Chip ice cream was among the winners .

7.  The thing I love most about my home is       the people I share it with. Whether that is Crockett most of the time or my mom currently, to me having a home is about the people you get to share it with .

No comments: