Follow Me

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Guest Blogger #1: Shelby

Today I start a new series! Every now and then I will host a guest blogger for your enjoyment. My very first guest blogger is a dear friend, sorority sister, Jesus follower, mustache lover, and coffee addict. 
Check out her blog: joyinsimplicityy.blogspot.com She is very crafty and funny; you'll enjoy reading her stuff
Ladies and gents, I give you... Shelby!



1.  Today I am wearing white shorts and a rangers shirt. Complete with a red bow. Go Rangers!



2.  My favorite childhood food was chicken nuggets and my favorite food now is tacos. nom nom nom.     .

3.  A day that I am too busy to pray is a day that I am too busy.

4.  The last movie I saw was Abraham Lincoln; Vampire Hunter and the next movie I want to see is Ted.

5.  My favorite smell is morning dew because, it reminds me of soccer tournaments when I was younger. ...I also like the smell of cupcakes baking.

6.  A weird little quirk I have is dancing while I eat.

7.  When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm the outgoing, laid back type. Who is messy.

8.  The strangest thing I've ever eaten was a whole chicken. Literally. Heart, beak, and all. The Chinese people don’t waste.

9.  My best friend is Becca & Greer. (Show me the rule that says you have to have just one)

10.  If I could live in a different era it would be the roaring 20’s because so much history was taking place! Women were gaining the right to vote, jazz was the music of choice, the world of cinema was advancing, and let’s not forget the fashion!

11.  I like beards.

12.  If you only know one thing about me it should be I am a daughter of Christ.

13.  My favorite book of all time is The Great Gatsby.

14.  The one beauty product I couldn't live without is  lipgloss.

15.  Blogging is a fun little hobby.

16.  If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with  Emma Stone. I just blogged about how much I can’t get enough of this girl. I love everything she does.

17.  One of the best feelings in the world is hugging.

18.  Something I'm passionate about is putting an end to human trafficking because no one deserves to be a slave. Everyone seems to think that it’s an overseas problem, but modern day slavery is right here in America. My hope is to be a part of the movement that ends slavery once and for all.

19. I can't wait to graduate and go on an epic adventure.

20. I met Becca in fall 2010 at Sigma Alpha’s info tea. I don’t want to say it was love at first “what’s the most interesting thing about you?”, but it was. I’m pretty sure I had dubbed her my best friend a week into knowing her. I fall in love so quickly.

No comments: